Have a blast!

Sunday, March 19, 2017
Hi there.
It's been a while... I've been out of sorts for the last few months but finalyy I see the light. The crafting light! It started with a sore hand that needed to be treated with antibiotics and a thing to keep my hand stabelized. So that sucked... craft wise. On top of that I've been writing my two thesises, for my teaching degree. This week I'll now if I passed or not on the second one. I'm so nervous right now but since I can craft again, I'm good ;-)

I'm trying to catch up on some DT stuff and will start blogging again for my amazing teams shortly ♥

For this post I thought I'd show a card I made for a CAS-ual Fridays Challenge with the theme "Off the edge". I'm using stamps from the set called "Ka-boom". Since the theme is "Off the edge" I decided to make som sparks using tissuepaper falling off the side. The image, sentiment and a little background is colored with ZIG Clean Colors. They're amazing!

That's it for today. Hope to see you soon again!





1 comment

Tack för att du lämnar en kommentar. Jag läser alla och blir så glad att du tagit dig tid att skriva :-)
---------------------------------------------
Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every single one and I'm so happy that you took the time to write :-)